Positive Affirmations for Anxiety Relief
You can inspire yourself to feel good with positive affirmations for anxiety Relief. Learn about the power of positive words to your mind. Train your mind and stay positive.
I have lived with anxiety for years and sometimes it seems like we live in survival mode. And you need to step back and take care of the most basic needs. Sometimes we underestimate the power of positive affirmations to reduce negative thoughts and anxiety.
What’s a positive affirmation?
A positive affirmation is a short phrase easy to remember and repeat. Because of this, Positive affirmations helps you stay in a positive and affirmative state of mind. A change of mentality requires repetition and practice. This is like working out at the gym that requires you to train and repeat the same exercises daily. There are no magic formulas or pills that will help you improve overnight. But you can make your affirmations a habit and a daily practice.
6 reasons to use positive Affirmations for anxiety relief
The power of positive affirmations lies in repeating them to cut the effect of negative thoughts. One of the techniques that I practice and helps me the most in managing anxiety are positive affirmations.
- Don’t let anxiety to limit your life: it can be frustrating to have anxiety that limits your daily activities. Do the emotional work.
- Calm down your mind: The mind has been compared to a restless monkey that won’t stop. Like affirmations you can use your imagination by drawing or coloring to help you lighten the passage of your thoughts through your mind.
- Train your mind: Your mind is a tool and should not behave without control. Learn to stop it and use it for your well-being.
- Cut the Negative self-talk: Don’t let your mind become your worst enemy. No one in the real world could tell you all those ugly things your mind sometimes talks about you.
- Be in charge of your beliefs and use them to your advantage. You have the power to change your beliefs and start building a more enjoyable life,
- Focus on self-love: No one in the world will ever love you in the unconditional way that only you can. To love ourselves is to accept each of our characteristics and to understand that there is no one like us in this universe.
- Use your mind anytime anywhere: In an ideal scenario you could get into a hot tub, with candles around you to relax. Or you could play a relaxing video on YouTube to make you feel better. But in real life, anxiety doesn’t ask you if it’s a good time or a good place. You can feel anxiety at any time and that’s where affirmations come in handy.
+ 25 Positive Affirmations for Anxiety Relief
- I am safe and the world is kind to me
- I am enough
- There is nothing to fear from the future
- I am my own adventure
- I can create my own universe
- The world welcomes me and I can enjoy the wonders of the universe.
- I accept everything about myself
- It’s a great day to smile
- I am my own sunshine
- I can control my thoughts and love myself much more.
- Let your light shine and trust yourself.
- I have nothing to be afraid of
- I can stop hiding behind my fear
- Stay home and be creative
- I am the queen of your own universe
- The future should not scare me because it is not real.
- I can dance until all my worries disappear
- I don’t need to be perfect, i just need to be myself
- Self-care is important for my well-being
- I trust myself and my talents
- Living with anxiety is not good for me
- I follow my heart and connect with who I am
- I Believe in myself
- Every passing day, I feel more relaxed and calmer.
- I forgive myself and set myself free